What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about computer repair? Is it someone with a big tool bag and greasy pants? Or is it someone that is “too smart” to relate or explain? Our goal is to be somewhere in the middle. We strive to explain our processes and why we do the things we do in a way that you can understand and help you prevent similar issues with your electronics in the future.
Some of the services that we offer in the computer repair realm are listed below. Just because something isn’t listed here doesn’t mean that we don’t do it, so feel free contact us and we will let you know if it is something we can help you with.
Computer Hardware Support & Repair
- System Upgrades (memory, hard drive, monitors)
- Printer Issues
- Device Conflicts (one device works and that causes another not to work)
- Hard Drive crash/data recovery
- Purchasing a new computer, printer or other device. We can help you decide.
Computer Software Support & Repair
- Software Installation & Training
- Teach you how to better use your software
- Operating System & Program problems
- Virus/Spyware/Malware Removal
- Fix your “broken” software (i.e. blue screen of death)